About the Role
We're Proof, a startup in the legal tech industry. We’ve built a best-in-class legal services platform that is used by thousands of law firms with a sustained average growth rate of over 10%, month-over-month. Our marketplace platform helps law firms and pro se parties access more efficient, transparent, and accessible legal services that are not traditionally available to everyone. Our main services are Service of Process and E-Filing. We currently support over 5,000 law firms throughout the US, as well as countless pro se parties.
You will be the face of the company regarding Process Server's introduction to Proof. You will work to grow the server base in new and existing markets while constantly refining and iterating on how we operate. With a blend of marketing, recruiting, and customer support, you will be the voice of our customers while helping them activate and thrive on the platform. You are comfortable with marketing tools and can build a reputation for yourself and the company of trust and transparency.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where access to legal services is readily available, affordable, and efficient. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit to achieve fundamental change in an outdated industry, come work with us.
What You’ll Do
- This role is responsible for owning server partner supply acquisition and engagement at Proof.
- Lead, manage, and develop Community Operations managers as they work with internal teams while partnering with Regional Managers to facilitate server partner recruitment & negotiation efforts.
- Develop a national recruitment & acquisition strategy that drives server partner engagement.
- Solve problems independently; handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Partner closely with Customer Experience and Support Team to facilitate a complete support experience for Server Partners.
- Present regularly on team KPI, project process, and strategic updates to executive leadership.
- Support and manage server-focused marketing campaigns.
- Develop processes & systems to track sign-ups through onboarding and activation.
- Build and implement community engagement programs within the Proof Server Partner community, building trust and partnership commitment with new and existing Server Partners.
- Participate in cross-functional strategic work and elevate the voice of our server partners in decision-making, business planning, and product development.
- You and your team will lead negotiations on server pay rates and territorial ownership.
- 10% to 20% travel may be required to support market launch or manage on-site engagement events
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Marketing, Business Administration) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in user acquisition marketing
- Minimum of 1 year of operational strategy or project management experience
- Experience defining KPIs and conducting in-depth data analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including experience presenting data & insights to cross-functional leadership
- Familiarity with HubSpot or other Customer Relationship Management systems
- Experience with enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience managing user acquisition funnels from end to end
- You are organized, self-driven, detail-oriented, and a data-driven decision maker
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity; enjoy developing new processes
- Positive attitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Exceptional organization, project-management skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to gain trust and work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders, including customer experience leadership
- SQL proficiency
- Familiarity with managing tasks with project management tools like JIRA (e.g. Kanban boards) or Trello.
- Experience developing support content or managing support content
- Previous experience with double-sided marketplace platforms
- Previous experience working in legal tech or service of process
- Can work in the weeds while managing a 30,000 ft. perspective.
- Strong experience building and executing complex processes
- Experience with quantitative data analysis, deep measurable insights, modeling, and sophisticated test plan design and analysis
- Sound business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to develop strategies and make decisions quickly
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including experience presenting data & insights to a sophisticated audience
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders in a constantly evolving, rapid-growth environment with tight deadlines
- High energy working style and optimistic attitude toward overcoming challenges
Role & Benefit Details
- Full-time, salary position.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Fully Remote
- Phone and Internet monthly stipend
- Flexible time off
- Equipment provided
- $55,000 to $75,000 based on experience and location