We're Proof, a high-growth company in the legal tech industry. We’ve built a best-in-class legal services platform that is used by thousands of law firms with a sustained average growth rate over 10%, month-over-month. Our marketplace platform helps law firms and pro se parties gain access to more efficient, transparent, and accessible legal services that are not traditionally available to everyone. Our main services are Service of Process and E-Filing. We currently support over 3,000 law firms throughout the US, as well as countless pro se parties.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where access to legal services is readily available, affordable, and efficient. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit to achieve a fundamental change in an outdated industry, come work with us.
About the role:
As a Regional General Manager in the Server Operations organization, you will have the unique opportunity to develop and scale platform-based service of process and change the way an entire industry works through the Proof platform. Growing a double-sided marketplace based on service of process partners can be a complex mission that requires vision, passion, perseverance, and creativity. Add to that the fact that we are ensuring the completion of legal documents for law firms, corporations, and governments on-demand at a scale, and you will have a really fascinating set of challenges to navigate with a team of Server Operations Managers.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience in operationalizing strategic initiatives, the negotiation and collaboration skills needed to bring out the best from our service of process partners, the innovation and creative thinking that's required to develop outside-the-box solutions, and the emotional intelligence required to lead a fast-paced business by inspiring a team of highly driven people.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience in building a business, is excited about managing the operation of a whole market in 360 degrees, and is obsessed not only with the big picture but also about improving and iterating on processes to obtain operational excellence and delivery the highest quality customer experience. Growth strategy, marketing, marketplace efficiency, quality, sales and account management, internal product development, P&L ownership, team development, coaching, and customer experience all sit under the GM's broad umbrella of responsibilities. Developing a deep understanding of your market and truly being its owner will be critical to your success. This is where creativity meets leadership and execution head-on.
What You'll Do
- Develop and lead a team of experienced and passionate people towards building Proof operations.
- Set the mission and strategy with your team and oversee the results-driven execution in your market.
- With deep experience querying for and analyzing data, you will regularly report key metrics that represent the state of your region and team's performance.
- Ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained within the region.
- Work cross-functionally within Proof - Product team and Engineering to communicate product and process needs to deliver success for each Server Partner.
- Partner with marketing to develop and execute strategies for user growth and deliver campaigns targeting both server partners and client growth so that we can continue expanding our footprint in your markets while helping our server partners scale with us.
- Work with other GMs, leadership, and your team to help scale our markets through developing and sharing best practices.
- Run experiments: we're looking for people who are curious and passionate about solving problems! As a startup within a startup, there will be many interesting challenges ahead. Experimenting and finding unique solutions is key to our success.
- Engage with local judicial and client stakeholders within the service of the process ecosystem. Continue serving more and more customers - take Proof to more cities and develop your ecosystems of servers, customers, and partners in both existing and new cities in your region.
- Set the high bar: Establish KPIs to ensure a successful implementation of strategic partnerships, including establishing benchmarks/ goals to measure progress through each state clearly, hold teams accountable and ensure success.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years in business management experience in operations, strategy, technology, business development, or a similar area. (Rapidly changing environment, start-up experience, and P&L ownership are a plus)
- People management experience with large teams.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment - you understand what drives value for each group in our marketplace and can make sensible commercial decisions to reflect this
- SQL or PostgreSQL proficiency and conducting in-depth data analysis independently.
- Effective project management - experience delivering on multifaceted projects with many stakeholders
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen, from negotiation to execution
- Experience leading a team with a willingness to invest in the coaching and development of your team members
- Ability to adapt with humility and resilience
Role & Benefit Details
- Full-time, salary position.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Fully Remote - ideally within the markets you manage.
- Flexible Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Equipment provided
- $80,000 - $100,000 annually salary