We're Proof, a fast-growing services company in the legal tech industry. We’ve built a best-in-class legal services platform that is used by thousands of law firms. Our marketplace platform helps law firms and pro se parties gain access to more efficient, transparent, and accessible legal services that are not traditionally available to everyone. Our main services are Service of Process and E-Filing.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where access to legal services is readily available, affordable, and efficient. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit to achieve the fundamental change of an outdated industry, come work with us.
We are seeking:
As the Head of Marketing at Proof, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies that align with the company's vision and business objectives. Your expertise in growth, product, brand, and digital marketing will be essential to lead our team toward achieving customer acquisition, retention, and engagement goals.
- Develop and execute the overall GTM strategy for Proof, from creating first buzz to feature adoption aligning with company goals and objectives
- Hire, manage, and retain a high-performing growth marketing team
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, and operations, to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach to marketing initiatives.
- Own, design, and analyze top of funnel marketing channels such as SEM, SEO, and CRO
- Generate customer insights that inform Proof’s product strategy, lead go-to-market for our products, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, providing regular reports and insights to the executive team.
- Cultivate a culture of experimentation, innovation, and collaboration within the growth team to continuously identify new opportunities and optimize performance.
- Apply a product-led growth approach to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Organize and manage industry events to boost brand recognition and foster relationships with potential clients and partners.
- Build data-driven campaigns, delivering inbound and outbound opportunities for the sales team
- Manage & nurture comarketing relationships with third-party integration partners
- 8+ years of professional marketing experience, preferably with prior experience in legal tech or B2B startups
- 4+ years of experience as a marketing leader
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset, with the ability to interpret complex marketing data and draw actionable insights.
- Ability to meet in-person at least quarterly with executive team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- 100% remote, work from anywhere in the US
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- $160,000 - $200,000, salary and title based on experience and location
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and 401k available
- Equipment provided
- Phone and Internet monthly stipend
This company participates in E-Verify, for more information view the Participation and Right to Work Posters.