Launched in 2017, PROOF has set out to change the service of process industry and created the first software of its kind to directly connect law firms with a national network of process server professionals. Our platform is trusted and used by over 1,700 law firms and government agencies throughout the US.
What you’ll be doing…
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional, outgoing problem solver who is customer-centric and results-oriented. You’ll be primarily responsible for managing and driving client engagement, with a specialized focus on nurturing client accounts and accounts deemed as strategic, high growth or the potential for rapid growth. Addressing questions, resolving problems, and ensuring the highest customer success with the goal of retention and client growth on the Proof platform.
Serving as a main point of contact for client questions, training, and issue resolution. You’ll be a key team member on a small team working directly for the Director of Customer Experience and supporting the Client Success Management team. You will have a great opportunity for professional growth and independence. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and who understands the importance of making sure that every customer interaction ends with customer satisfaction.
We seek someone who is willing to dive in, and not afraid to work independently. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivator, as we are working in a small, distributed team environment. You’ll be provided with clear guidance and expectations, as well as support throughout each day, but we are expecting you to hit the ground running and work as independently as possible to accomplish your clearly defined goals. With success, you’ll have an opportunity to become a leader within the organization as we grow.
What we expect…
- Assess the needs of customers and individual users; create a customized solution from standardized materials.
- Acquire and act strategically on knowledge of business objectives, goals, culture, decision-maker concerns, and market in order to deliver appropriate client-focused responses and solutions.
- Contribute to and execute strategic internal and external customer experience plans as defined by the Director of Customer Experience.
- Manage customer/server communications and ensure internal and external customer satisfaction goals are met or exceeded with a special focus on strategic accounts as determined by leadership.
- Maintain and nurture customer retention in a manner that meets or exceeds agreed-upon retention goals.
- Train, support, and optimize all clients and users with a special focus on strategic accounts via telephone, email, and the Proof platform.
- Collaborate within a team environment to meet established team/company goals.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Operations to support our top 50 accounts and additionally segmented clients identified as high-touch, high volume or with specialized needs
- Clearly explain the vision of the company and our offerings in a variety of business settings (client site, local and national conferences - either virtually or when safely possible to attend in person).
- Perform responsibilities in a professional manner, meeting the company’s mission and goals.
- Perform other related duties to the position described herein.
- Client engagement, documentation, establishing client profiles within the Proof platform and Confluence as directed by the Director of Customer Experience
Your ideal qualifications...
The Client Engagement Specialist must be outgoing, organized, detail-oriented, and possess rapid response follow-up and problem-solving skills to satisfy customers’ needs in a high-volume work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Training, and Development, or related field or 5+ years prior Customer support/success/sales experience preferred.
- Training and development experience in various formats, establishing best practices with a proven track record in effective adult learning strategies
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and professionally resolve difficult client situations.
- Proven ability to listen, determine requirements, and implement efficient solutions.
- Performance-driven, motivated with a focused attitude even while working independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: phone, video chat/IM, email, and in-person.
- Manipulate and analyze system data for reports, trend identification, and issue resolutions. Knowledge and understanding of pivot tables are a bonus.
- Ability to identify opportunities/issues, propose solutions, and problem-solve between people, processes, and technology.
- Creative and motivated: able to think strategically and successfully position solutions in a way that is relevant to the client.
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on service detail and prompt follow-up.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Consulting or tech industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Legal industry experience preferred.
- Awareness of web and mobile app interface design and development is preferred.
- Experience with customer support applications and Google App Tools (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Asana,Hubspot).
Role & Benefit Details
- Full-time, salary position.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k available
- Fully Remote - ideally within the markets you manage
- Flexible Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Equipment provided
$55,000 - $60,000 full-time
This position is 100% remote, and we will consider all qualified candidates regardless of location, given they can be available during PROOF’s standard business hours (MST time zone).
This company participates in E-Verify, for more information view the Participation and Right to Work Posters.