We're Proof, a high-growth company in the legal tech industry. We’ve built a best-in-class legal services platform that is used by thousands of law firms with a sustained average growth rate over 10%, month-over-month. Our marketplace platform helps law firms and pro se parties gain access to more efficient, transparent, and accessible legal services that are not traditionally available to everyone. We currently support over 8,000 law firms throughout the US, as well as countless pro se parties.
Proof is looking for a high agency, data-driven, impact-focused VP of Product to play a pivotal role in driving the vision & execution of Proof’s legal tech platform. You will both lead the high-level strategy of four (soon five) separate product delivery teams as well as sweat the little details.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where access to legal services is readily available, affordable, and efficient. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit to achieve a fundamental change in an outdated industry, come work with us.
- Drive key business metrics: Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap to move the needle on revenue goals, operational efficiencies, and user experience.
- Define product strategy: Develop and define a clear product strategy aligned with the company's vision, goals, and growth goals; Help us prioritize opportunities as we expand the product, go up-market, and explore new possibilities.
- Lead high-performing product delivery teams: Recruit, develop, and support product managers and designers across our Platform, Operations, Law Firm, and Server teams, fostering a culture of low ego, high impact, and continuous learning.
- Build best-in-class processes: Collaborate with Engineering to ensure quality, timely releases, and incorporate feedback cycles for continuous improvement and learning.
- Champion customer focus: Bring passion and insight to solving problems for nonprofits and grant professionals, ensuring the product strategy aligns with their unique needs and builds differentiation for Proof. Regularly engage with customers, both internal and external.
- Collaborate cross-functionally: Work closely with Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal, and Engineering teams to align on product strategy & roadmap, and help GTM teams successfully communicate and implement new product releases.
- Develop monetization & pricing strategy: Leverage your past experience to make informed decisions around monetization, pricing, and product enhancements that drive MRR & ARPC growth.
- Be a key member of the leadership team: Actively contribute to the overall strategic direction of the company, report to the CTO, and collaborate with the leadership team to set company-wide objectives and identify growth opportunities.
- 8+ years of product development experience
- 4+ years of experience in a product leadership & management role
- Prior experience working at a high-growth, product-driven startup
- Prior experience in two-sided marketplaces, legal tech, or B2B software is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset, with the ability to interpret complex data and draw actionable insights.
- Strong technical understanding with the ability to effectively communicate with software engineers
- 100% remote, work from anywhere in the US
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- $170,000 - $220,000 salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and 401k available
- Equipment provided
- Phone and Internet monthly stipend
This company participates in E-Verify, for more information view the Participation and Right to Work Posters.