We're Proof, a startup in the legal tech industry. We’ve built a best-in-class legal services platform used by thousands of law firms with a sustained average growth rate of over 10%. Our marketplace platform helps law firms and pro se parties access more efficient, transparent, and accessible legal services that are not traditionally available to everyone. Our primary services are Service of Process and E-Filing. We currently support over 3,000 law firms throughout the US and countless pro se parties.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where access to legal services is readily available, affordable, and efficient. Work with us if you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit to achieve the fundamental change in an outdated industry.
Operations Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities
- Performing administrative tasks, such as coordinating pre-filing and filing of affidavits of service, contacting courts, reporting case updates to clients, etc.
- Managing physical mailing and the maintenance filing systems
We are looking for a reliable and organized Operations Coordinator to assist with managing daily logistics and activities. In this position, you will contribute in an administrative capacity by assisting our server operations teams and on special projects. An Operations Coordinator’s responsibilities include helping their organization run smoothly and ensuring that deadlines, affidavits are filed, or related tasks get accomplished on time with no issues. Ultimately, you will work in a support role and oversee many administrative duties as needed.
- Support Server Operations Managers execute on customer case needs
- Facilitate the delivery of affidavit filing with county and state courts.
- Facilitating cross-channel feedback from customers and employees to management and executive teams
- Working with team leaders, managers, and department heads to learn departmental needs and goals
- Ensuring that all activities conform to local, federal, industry, and company standards
- Observe, review, and analyze processes to identify inefficiencies and build solutions for areas of improvement.
- Identify and resolve any problems related to layered systems and processes.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Operations Coordinator or similar role
- 3 years using Excel or Google Sheets
- 1 year of experience analyzing & reporting data to management or customers
- Good time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing, and active listening
- Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels
- Excellent strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Role & Benefit Details
- Full time, hourly position.
- Medical, dental, and vision available.
- Fully Remote - ideally within the market you manage.
- Phone and Internet monthly stipend
- Flexible Time Off and Holidays
- Equipment provided
$16.80 - $21.65 / hour