We're Proof, a startup in the legal tech industry. We’ve built a best-in-class legal services platform that is used by thousands of law firms with a sustained average growth rate over 10%, month-over-month. Our marketplace platform helps law firms and pro se parties gain access to more efficient, transparent, and accessible legal services that are not traditionally available to everyone. Our main services are Service of Process and E-Filing. We currently support over 5,000 law firms throughout the US, as well as countless pro se parties.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where access to legal services is readily available, affordable, and efficient. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit to achieve fundamental change in an outdated industry, come work with us.
About the Role
- This role is the first point of contact for data-related needs across the company.
- This is also the first hire on the Data Operations team and will require the ability to establish best practices while working through challenges as we establish the function at Proof.
- Build and maintain a reporting suite to support internal and external operational success.
- Create high-quality presentations to communicate with key stakeholders across the business effectively.
- Work closely with our Operations, Customer Experience, Finance, & Product teams to understand their needs and provide requested data and custom dashboards.
A typical week might look like this:
- Maintain departmental KPIs, build analytics dashboards, identify opportunities, measure the impact of departmental initiatives, and measure performance.
- Partner with Proof management to develop data-driven business insights and narratives to identify opportunities, generate new hypotheses, and define product strategies through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business.
- Work closely with engineering to improve data accessibility across the company and normalize data for operational use.
- 2+ years of experience in a data-focused role
- SQL expertise
- Experience with common BI tools (Tableau)
- Detail-oriented, with a strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to understand and prioritize business goals and strategies
- Experience creating high-quality analysis, documentation, and dashboards
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to build consensus and navigate ambiguity
- Quantitative acuity, the skills to interpret complex data and translate insight into action
- Contagious energy to inspire those around you and communicate effectively at all levels of the company in pursuit of success
- Experience with R, Python, or statistical programming languages is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline
- Prior experience working in marketplaces or high-growth stage companies.
Role & Benefit Details
- Full-time, salary position.
- Medical, dental, and vision are available immediately.
- Fully Remote - work from anywhere in the US, ideally within the market you manage.
- Phone and Internet monthly stipend
- Flexible Time Off and paid holidays
- Equipment provided
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 annually