We're Proof, a startup in the legal tech industry. We’ve built a best-in-class legal services platform that is used by thousands of law firms with a sustained average growth rate over 10%, month-over-month. Our marketplace platform helps law firms and pro se parties gain access to more efficient, transparent, and accessible legal services that are not traditionally available to everyone. Our main services are Service of Process and E-Filing. We currently support over 3,000 law firms throughout the US, as well as countless pro se parties.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where access to legal services is readily available, affordable, and efficient. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit to achieve the fundamental change of an outdated industry, come work with us.
About the Role
A Server Operations & Logistics Manager will be focused on managing all aspects of their market's success, through fast-paced agile work that drives local metrics and results. You will execute on ensuring that Service of Process jobs are completed on platform and within the law firm or pro se party’s deadline through data-driven strategies, hands on management, and an eye towards continually making process improvements. Flexing to address the needs of your geo and our service of process agencies and individual partners. You will partner closely with cross functional stakeholders to identify and resolve issues, develop internal and external policy, define best practices through process design, and capture efficiencies in the daily operations of the core business.
- Service of process jobs are completed on app, on time, and within the customer’s budget.
- Grow and cultivate Proof’s server community.
- Own the improvement of business operations by 1% daily.
What You'll Do
- Own the success of your market.
- Quickly immerse yourself in the legal tech space with a special focus on the Service of Process and e-filing industry.
- Ensure service of process and e-filing jobs are completed on app, on time, and within the customer’s budget.
- Focus on cultivating process server success through managing operations and user experience within a market.
- Liaison between law firms and individual customers as they have their jobs completed through our platform
- Design local and national processes, policy, and product documentation.
- Identify, solve, and escalate customer and tech issues and opportunities through documentation and quantifiable analysis.
- Track performance against OKRs across the territory
- Plan and manage multi-city or state-wide initiatives
- Drive analysis on strategic decisions, including understanding key levers to improve results and clarifying tradeoff decisions
- Develop tactics and training to enable fellow operations managers and cross functional teams to optimize their results
- Adapt any city or state specific processes or campaigns needed in addition to or instead of scaled ones
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Customer Experience, and Product to achieve goals.
Expectations for Time Management
- 40 to 50 hours a week.
- 70% Managing Jobs
- 10% Server Support
- 10% Strategic Initiatives (Launching markets, increasing server engagement)
- 10% Process Documentation & Product Support
- 1+ years of professional work experience in a related field (legal services, consulting, operations, strategy, analytics, tech, investment banking).
- Accustomed to documenting your work as you go and communicating with a cross functional audience.
- Strong collaboration and partner management skills - building deep, trust-based relationships with independent contractor servers and cross functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including experience presenting data & insights to a sophisticated audience
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders in a constantly evolving, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets
- Google Slides/PowerPoint
- Previous experience with double sided marketplace platforms
- Previous experience working in legal tech or service of process
- Customer Experience & Support experience.
- SQL proficiency
- Can work in the weeds while managing a 30,000 ft. perspective.
- Strong experience building and executing complex processes
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with quantitative data analysis, deep measurable insights, modeling, and sophisticated test plan design and analysis
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly develop strategies and make decisions
- High energy working style and optimistic attitude towards overcoming challenges
Role & Benefit Details
- Full time, salary position.
- Medical, dental, and vision enrollment will be available.
- Fully Remote - ideally within the market you manage.
- Phone and Internet monthly stipend
- Flexible Time Off and Holidays
- Equipment provided
- $40,000 to $60,000